Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break Projects

I forgot to take a picture of this rocking chair before I primed it, but imagine just plain, stained wood as the before. And the after...............................................

Now, the chair is all ready for a little girl to rock her baby doll in! I matched the colors with a swatch of material, and the customer wanted me to incorporate ladybugs as well.

I painted each little knob on the sides of the rocking chair to look like ladybugs crawling around!

Jennifer ordered a couple of candles.



I painted a couple of step stools over spring break. The stool above was painted to match the Kasey bedding from Pottery Barn, and the stool below is matching bedding as well. That buffalo check was a first!

I have a paint graining tool that helped create the wood look on the sides of the stool.









1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh I love the candles!