Monday, January 5, 2009

200th Post and First of 2009!

I can't believe this is my 200th post! It's been a while since my last one, but between taking down decorations and finishing up paint projects, I have been pretty occupied. This is always a down time for me. You know when you take down the Christmas stuff, what do you do next? As for looking back on 2008, it was a great year. From starting this blog, hosting paint parties, losing a few pounds, making enough money to buy a cricut expression, and having a wonderful family, I have no reason to feel down. Here are my latest projects. The below jewelry box is a sonshine center find. The before......................

Here is the after!..................................... Never would have thought about doing this, but what a great idea. Hope Sarah likes it!


The chair below was a $2 garage sale find by Sandra Guice of the Parent Center. She wanted me to paint it for the center. I have had this chair for awhile and I appreciate Sandra being so patient with me about getting it finished.
This is Jacob Brown's transformed kitchen table! I am a little nervous about this one being around college students. Just think-cards, dominoes, pizza, wet drinking glass rings, oh my! Jacob assures me he is having a piece of glass cut to put on the top!





3 comments:

Lacy said...

It all looks fantastic and what a great year for you. I hope to attend more painting parties and get together and cricut with you over coffee.

Jennifer said...

Gosh you are good!! I love the jewelry box!

We find out the gender on Tuesday 13th.....so I'm sure I'll have some goodies for you to paint!
I know I for sure want you to paint a quote for me. I'll give you the details later.

sara said...

Love the jewelry box and the chair is adorable!