Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bottle cap necklaces

Just finished making 6 of these necklaces just in time for Homecoming this week! My camera is not that great, but the colors are much brighter. I'm going to sell them for $5 each. They would be so cute on a little cheerleader or a big one! Let me know if you want one! Also, Courtney, who does my hair, is coming to the Elementary library from 1-4 pm on Monday to sell some of her handmade jewelry. She uses the chunky stones and makes necklaces that look like huge charm bracelets. Come by if you can. Christmas is less than 100 days away!

Thanks who came and shopped and supported Courtney! I have these necklaces in the workroom for a whopping 5 bucks if you want one. (these were kind of tidious, so I won't be doing more!!!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute, Cute!!! Is homecoming really this week already? Wow!!!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Oh, what a cute and clever creation! I bet they will sell like hotcakes! Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday! She is a pretty girl!

...and I enjoyed the pictures of your home! The curb appeal is well....VERY appealing! :) ~Rhonda