Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie Exchange Party

Kinsey and Lacy did a fabulous job planning and preparing for the cookie exchange. From our placemats, nametags, ornaments, recipe book, and bag to bring home our goodies in, those two went above and beyond expectations. I have always wanted to go to one of these parties, and I am so thankful I was invited. Thanks, Lacy and Kinsey!

This was my plate full of goodies! We had to taste each cookie to vote on the favorite. Alice won with her chocolate cookies with mint. So good! We had a great time eating and visiting with each other.

Each of us had our own personalized bag to bring our cookies home in! I so want a cricut machine now!

It's almost time to eat! Sausage bread, fruit, dips, juice, and lots of COOKIES!



2 comments:

Sada said...

Teresa, I LOVE that picture of your house! How beautiful!!!!! Great to see you. Great times!!

Jill said...

It was SOOO much fun--and now I too want Cricut!!