Monday, May 31, 2010



Whew! I can finally see the light at the end of the painting project tunnel! This has been a very productive weekend. The first picture is a desk caddy from Hobby Lobby jazzed up for a graduation gift. I finished the above table and chairs Saturday. I am disappointed in my camera. The colors of the table are pink, green, white, and brown.


I wasn't sure about this glass pane until I found my pattern sheet for painting poppies! This will go inside an old window frame.


I added some bluebonnets to this soap dispenser. Almost finished with your goodies, Kristie!




Janelle purchased this window at a garage sale. It was just plain wood and she wanted it a little wild lookingt. I couldn't get the camera to take a good picture because, it looks so much better in person.



Hope Isabella likes her tile!



Okay, I am finally able to post this chair! Ms. Connie received this chair last week from some moms with children at her daycare. The paisleys on the seat have the kids' names around them on the inside, so she will always remember them! Again the picture doesn't do the colors justice.













No comments: