Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching up

It's been almost a month since my last post, man, time has flown! My nephew, Kasey, was baptized on the 18th. What a thrill! It is amazing to know that we will be together in heaven someday!
The following week was prom. For a girl, this day is an all day affair. They were all ready by 4 and off to the Woodlands for dinner. Lindsey wanted Todd and me to go to prom, and since Todd was an invited school board member I took her up on it!



We celebrated Everyone Reads Day at school and Todd came and did his annual reading of Green Eggs and Ham!

Jill brought me a table to paint for her son, Jake's room. I painted the table to match his cowboy bedding. I have another one to do for daughter, Jenna.



I finally broke down and bought a new sewing machine. Sewing Lindsey's senior overalls did my old one in. I had to do a practice run on my applique skills, so Grace got a new pillow case! Karlee is next.















No comments: