Monday, October 12, 2009

Party Dates Set!

After checking the calendar a couple of times and making sure nothing major is happening, I have set Friday, November 13th AND Saturday, November 14th for the Christmas Paint Party. Each night we will start at 6:30. So pick out the best date for you, and let me know. I can handle about 20 at a time, so call your friends and get ready for a good time. The above painting is what we will be painting. I was working on some orders this morning and James 1:17 kept coming to me: Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights. I kept thinking of all the gifts God has blessed me with. I grabbed a board and started working on this. Hope you like it!

Lacy I know this is WWAAYYYY overdue! I will have it for you tomorrow at school.




4 comments:

SNM said...

Sign me up for Friday! Can't wait. Hard to believe Christmas is coming soon!

Jana Corley said...

Oh, no!!!!!! I'm going to the Women of Faith conference that weekend! :(

Lacy said...

Thanks!! That is so cute and Im sad to say I may be using it all too soon. I will be at WOF on the paint party dates but am going to check to see what time Ill be home Sat because I DONT want to miss it. Ill get back with you.

Erica said...

I want to come!