Sunday, October 25, 2009

Painting Away!

This table got a major transformation. April brought it from the junior high nurse's office and wanted it red with zebra. This poor table had a cracked drawer and must have had several layers of paint on it. I think she looks pretty good now!

I painted this stool this week for a baby shower gift.

These buckets came from Hobby Lobby. The black stripes were already on them. I just added the names, spiders, and a ghost!


I am making one more trip to Canton before Christmas. If anyone would like to order a name plaque for Christmas, please let me know this week, so I can plan how many boards to buy! Oh, the November 13th Christmas paint party is almost booked! I have about 2 more spots left. I have 8 more spots open for the November 20th party!





No comments: