Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well, this past Monday my hard drive crashed. I was so upset that I cried. I learned a valuable lesson: Always back up! I lost all my pictures except the ones I had on my digital frame and media card. Okay enough whining, now on to my latest project. I just got new bedding and curtains for my room, so I wanted new wall art. I took this art that I bought from Kirkland's last summer, took the middle out and replace it with some plywood........

painted black,


did a little decoupage work on it, painted a couple of crosses and...................................

Voila! I have new art for my bedroom!






2 comments:

Carrie said...

O Lord....I have NOTHING backed up! Nothing! Yikes...I had better get busy! You have freaked me out!

Lacy said...

Wow! Awesome art!