Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stubborn as a ........Goat!

Okay, Todd is not being cruel to animals. Lindsey shows this goat in a couple of weeks and it will not lead and it is getting too fat and needs exercise. So, Todd devises a plan. He ties the goat to the four wheeler and takes it to the corner of the pasture.
Please don't make me do this again!

Once Todd unties the goat, it runs all the way back to its pen!


After 4 or 5 times, the goat is breathing pretty hard, so they call it a day. Cheap entertainment when you live in the country and you are in your forties!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You could be a redneck if...you pull a goat with a four wheeler! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey, could Todd come pull me behind his 4-wheeler to get exercise and help me lose weight. :)

I nearly blew milk through my nose reading this.

You always entertain me.