Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hard at Work

Lindsey and the girls worked really hard getting their steers cleaned and ready for the judging. We were there at 5:30 this morning! Lindsey and Raynie's steers did not classify with the Santa Gertrudis class, so they will show in the morning with the All Breeds. (another 5:30 morning) This class will be much more competitive because of so many steers. I learned alot there yesterday and today. It is a big gamble because of the classifiers and judges. Lindsey is learning lots of responsibility and patience though. We may be headed for Houston in a few weeks. I'll miss her showing because I had to come back for work. Bummer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...5:30am....I know the feeling. :(

We were up then too this weekend.
Maggie was swimming. Todd, I'm a punk. I forgot about calling you.
Maggie did well, but didn't make any finals.

I hope all of you got home ok.

Redbud? Anyone?